We use all personal data collected from our data subjects solely for the internal needs of UD4D, s.r.o., we protect it against misuse, and we do not disclose it to third parties without prior notice or consent.
However, we sometimes need to transfer personal data, so we are able to fulfil our obligations. Therefore, we can transfer those data to third party companies that provide support services for us and to state authorities. We may but are not obliged to provide your personal data to these entities to the minimum extent, for example, in the following cases:
- investigation of an unlawful use of our services or for the purposes of legal proceedings, data may be submitted to the law enforcing authorities,
- managing our information systems and applications.
Specifically, we are providing your personal data to those third party companies:
- HubSpot inc., provider of our CRM system. This third party company is seated in USA, however, we have concluded standard contractual clauses with HubSpot inc. and they are members of privacy shield, that means that this company is paying high attention to protecting personal data.
- Google, provider of cookies on our website.
- Hotjar, provider of cookies on our website.
We contractually require from all service providers (excluding public administration authorities) that they process your personal data in accordance with the terms of personal data protection and Data Protection Acts, and if they are processors of personal data, we entered into processing agreement with them.
In the event that you send a message to UD4D Services s.r.o. or Dawiso s.r.o., which are companies within the same group as us, via the website contact form, we act as joint controllers with them. However, we have agreed with them that if you wish to exercise your rights in relation to these companies or require any information, please contact us directly and we will arrange for this to be done. However, nothing prevents you from contacting these companies directly.